Thursday, January 1, 2015

Rules

She has limited rules for me.  Though she'll likely have more as time goes on.  Mostly mundane.  She wants me to update this three times a week.  I can't touch myself when cleaning.   Locked up during shark week(though she gave an excellent blow job this week.  Large load that she mostly swallowed and then fed me the rest).  Need to keep myself shaved.

I did get out for two days this week, as a sore developed on the end of my dick.  Hurt a little.  But i have to stay locked up for the first two days after she's done with her monthly visit.  Then it's the best day of the month.  I get to cum in her.  I can't wait.  

I'm hoping to get some time bent over the table downstairs this week, it's been a couple.  And I know she gets turned on by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment