Saturday, December 27, 2014

Holy Trainer 2 thoughts

This thing is way more comfortable than the old cage.  Though she's gonna want to use the other some times, and well it's her decision.   After lugging the cheap one around, this thing feels weightless.   Have normal size, with a 40 mm ring.  Fits well, though some how a ball slipped out on Christmas Day, still not sure how.   Morning wood is pretty painful at this time



I have had some pretty intense orgasms the last few days, she keeps letting me out.  Though she makes it clear it's her cock.  And I know I'll be locked up for a week soon as Flo is coming to town and she's made it perfectly clear that I'm to be locked up during that time.  Which will be longest time
We've gone.

Christmas was wonderful, I got to cum while fucking her as my present.  In a condom, but still got to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment