Friday, January 23, 2015

Thoughts

Why am I so horny all the time?
Why do I enjoy having my cock locked up?
Why does mistress not want to play often?
Why do I want to lick her sweet little cunt all the time?
Why do I like her to hit me?
Why do I like things shoved up my ass?
Why do I want to explore my sexuality so much?
Why does the thought of another man in bed with us excite me?
Is mistress ever going to bring another woman to bed with us?
How can I get mistress to play more?
How can I please her more?
When are real life issues going to sort out?
Am I going to get to serve as her pet this weekend?
Will she be more forceful?
Is being dominant what she wants?


I'm not the most outgoing person, but those are some thoughts and questions that routinely go through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment