Monday, January 5, 2015

How to control orgasms?

Well last night was awesome and awful in the same breath.  She surprised me by telling me that she wanted to let me out and fuck me, I wasn't due to be out for another two days after getting to cum inside her the night before.  I, knowing she had been drinking a little, asked her to ride me, not her favorite but a like of mine.  I was exhausted from working all night the night before, and simply wanted her to do the work.  She agreed and I was content.

She then spent the next hour and a half edging me relentlessly.  Both of us are pretty good at knowing when I'm close when she uses her hands, so never more than a little pre cum during that extremely long edging session.

We went to bed and after getting to get her off while fucking her with my fingers, a favorite of hers, she hopped right on top of me.  Sadly with a condom, but another story.   Lately with the HT2, I have zero stamina.  Like pre-teen boy finding his cock stamina.  Saturday evening before going to work, I lasted about a minute, which is pretty standard right now.  I think it has to do with her cock feeling absolutely nothing while locked up and then being super sensitive after.  I could use to last as long as she wanted before we started chastity.

So, she's fucking me, and as has become second nature, I asked to cum when I was close.  She then said no and stopped thrusting on my cock.  I didn't cum, so she started again.  Not 10 seconds later I was close again and asked to cum.  She stopped, but by then it was too late.  I came and she got upset.  Added another day to my current time.  Ruined orgasm, while inside of her, she was on top, stopped and it just came out.  So, I need help, I have no idea how not to cum when she says no while still being inside her...

1 comment:

  1. What a dilemma!

    I have had the same problem. The only real solution is practice. When you start to learn the way your body reacts and when it's "too late" vs. when there is still time to salvage your orgasm, you can learn to control and respond to those reactions.

    With that said, I still can't fuck ML for more than 20-30 seconds at a time without approaching the danger zone. If I have a distraction handy (video games, something on TV to watch, etc.), I can stretch that a little, but it's not much.

    If it comes down to it, and just being inside ML'S pussy is too much, I'll just pull out as quick as I can. If ML still requires service, I'll sub in with my tongue. :)~

    - cagedmonkey

    ReplyDelete