Monday, January 19, 2015

I Tried

She let me fuck her last night.  After getting her off with my finger, she let me fuck her.  But I had to wear two condoms.  Was supposed to make it so I could last longer.  I lasted a bit longer.  Though she had edged me 10 times prior to fucking, so I wasn't gonna last long regardless.  Now I'm locked back up again.

I kind of can't wait for the weekend.  It'll be the first opportunity we've had to play rougher and free'er in a bit.  So can't wait for that.

There's times I wish she'd be more aggressive.  More assertive.  More rewards/punishments.  More rules.  But know it's not always feasible with all that goes on in every day life.

I wish we could re visit the number of forced posts per week.  I feel it's tough to find things to say and talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment