Friday, January 9, 2015

I screwed up

Wednesday night she let me out.  It was an earned night out and orgasm(hand job).  She let me go to bed unlocked after allowing me to cum.   Mistress has always been a grabber at night.  Well that night she was dreaming and woke me up grabbing my cock. Like really in to stroking it.  I, being the ever horny one that I am enjoyed the hell out of it.  

Then I got close to cumming.  I feebly tried to wake her up to ask her to cum.  She's a fairly heavy sleeper when in that mindset and didn't wake up.  So I'm stuck here at the time.  As I get close to cumming I pull her hand off my throbbing cock.  But wasn't quick enough.  I ruined my own orgasm.  And screwed up for cumming without permission.  Now am locked back up for an extended time.  I should have woken her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment