Saturday, January 31, 2015

Confusion

This whole world is confusing.  I'm always confused as to why I'm always in the mood.  Confused as to why she's not when I want her to be.  Why I work so hard for everything, yet everything is hard.  Why I can't ever seem to get ahead.  I'm confused as to what I can do to make her happier.  Confused as to what I can do to let her know she's the one. I'm confused as to why I have to work so hard some times.  Confused as to why i like things up my ass.  Confused as to why the idea of her forcing me to suck someone else s cock arouses me.  Confused as to why whatever this world brings, as to why things in our personal life, monetary things, never seem to work out.  Confused as to when it'll bring relief.  I bust my ass, and, and no relief seems near.

Confused

No comments:

Post a Comment