Friday, January 2, 2015

I'm Horny

I say that a lot lately.  I don't even say it in a whiny way.  And I don't think it's a bad thing.  Her controlling my orgasms has made me enjoy it more.

She's started writing her blog. Seen here:  http://findingfoxsfire.blogspot.com/ I greatly appreciate it. It allows me to see her thoughts.  While our relationship is as good as I could ask for, our communications regarding what we want and like are often lacking verbally.  So occasionally she'll write.  And it'll allow me to see her perspective and think of things to address that I otherwise wouldn't.

Mistress said in her first post that after a bdsm session that I would rather cuddle and need affection than have sex.  While I do remember one specific instance where this was the case, I also think, and want, that as turned on as she gets from the sessions, that we would both enjoy immensely the pleasure I want to give her after.

I love how much she wants to push me and explore deeper and deeper what we can do. I have learned to trust her more and more through this journey.  And so for the first time in my life, I enjoy being horny, and not instinctively jerking off to solve that.

And I'm horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment