Sunday, December 14, 2014

Initial thoughts

So we have been playing with this chastity game for 6 days now.   It seems we both like it.  Her, she loves it.    We bought a cheap metal jailbird style cage off amazon.   It's way too big.   But , after first evening, it's not uncomfortable.


First night she put it on and teased the hell out of me.   Then let me take it off to sleep.  Second night, put it on and had to wear it all night before getting let out for work.   Third night wore it all night and all day at work.   Fourth day was in it all day and she let me out to play in our basement.  She tied me up laying face up on our table used for our play times.   Teased and stroked and used vibrating wandGot me all worked up and then ruined my orgasm.  Very frustrating.   Spent the rest of the evening locked back up and she whipped my ass and I greatly enjoyed how she pushed me.   She did too, as she was super turned on, after I came out of sub space,

All I wanted was to sleep and be held.  I think she was frustrated with that.  But she let me out the next morning and let me fuck her.   I came hard.    Though the affects of not enjoying an orgasm for 5 days left my stamina pretty low and only lasted a couple minutes.  Locked back up, in bed now on day six of this adventure, day one on this lock up, while she sleeps.  I think the goal of this blog is to share my thoughts on the journey.  Will update periodically.



No comments:

Post a Comment