Sunday, December 21, 2014

Wow

Sometimes it's hard to describe how incredible things are.  Literally nothing about tonight's session was sexual.  She made it clear she wasn't in the mood, made it clear I wasn't getting off.  Yet this was one of the most pleasurable experiences of my life.
Locked and no hope
An interesting dynamic I learned, well, learned is a funny word.  I learned to trust.  Tonight was a "symbolic" ability to trust that she knows well for me.  She had absolutely no interest in pleasuring herself, or me sexually.  But, she knew I enjoyed, and earned a reward. She hit me pretty hard with the flogger.

Afterwords, a pretty deep conversation in my mind occurred.  I,  I enjoy, and derive pleasure from being tortured, and being put in to sub space.  She, when she wants it, needs, but not necessarily wants or enjoys the pain and being put in to sub space.

Like, I enjoyed it a lot.  And she knows that.   And was willing to take me there, her interest, or lack of it, or anything in between.

And she knows I can go further.



3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say that the experience you describe was entirely non-sexual, but that the point wasn't to orgasm. You achieved other goals - trust in your wife as your domme, peace, pleasure... not all sex is about putting part A into opening B until you achieve X. It's good that you're both finding a comfortable path to walk. She has to trust you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the response Lady. And it's not good. It's great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Lady Keyholder is so right when she says that sex is still sex even when it is not about putting A into B for the purpose of an orgasm.

    ReplyDelete