Saturday, December 20, 2014

My introductions to BDSM

One thing I love about our relationship is that for the first time ever, I feel free.  As in I've never felt able to freely discuss my desires, wants, fantasies and such.  She and I are able to openly talk about these, and not feel ashamed, scared, or unwilling to discuss anything free of fear of repulsing, scaring or weirding out one another.  Though it has taken me time to learn this.

She has lots more experience in bdsm than I.  Coming in to this relationship, she had past relationships enjoying bottoming in bdsm.  She really enjoyed getting whipped, used, and spanked etc.   A few times I have witnessed how much she enjoys it, and wish to give her that when she desires and needs it.

So she used her knowledge of that world and has slowly brought me to enjoy, no want to be beaten.  She's taken me to places I never thought existed, and she really enjoys taking me there, I've gotten the pleasure of seeing how wet it makes her.
Our last session downstairs.

So she now, as she puts it, can't use beating, spanking, whipping as a punishment, but as a reward.  So tonight I've earned a reward for being good, and she, quite good at it, will continue to push my limits tonight, and have me worked up.

Now, the downside to not being able to punish me physically is that she's determined that the only way to punish me for being bad is orgasm denial.  And quite honestly, the threat of extended denial is a strong one for me at this stage of my sexual desires.

She's also extending my lock up times.  Typically 3 days at a  time, though I know longer stretches are coming.  We both enjoy it so much that a new device is coming.  Will update when it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment