Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Amusement

I often find it interesting what amuses her.  She's found her favorite thing in the world in the first week of this adventure.  She found she really enjoys ruining my orgasms.  Weird how the mind works.  For the better part of our relationship, she enjoyed it every time I got off, the way I moaned, let out exasperated breaths.

But now, maybe it's the new found dominant side she's found, now she loves the way I moan as I get close, then whine and get sad when she takes the orgasm away from me.

Don't get me wrong.  I absolutely enjoy the time she spends working me up.  She spends a long while teasing me in the cage.  Then that moment she takes it off, kind of reminds me of tv and movies when someone removes handcuffs how they rub their wrists, the moment it comes off and the sensation it brings.  And she plays with me, getting me leaking all over the place.

And then, just as I'm screaming in pleasure, announcing the impending rush of my seed, she stops.  Often I don't finish all the way, and beg her that there's more to come, knowing she won't let me enjoy it.  Admittedly I walk around unhappy and sad for a bit.  That's an interesting feeling, one that she's amused and I'm not.

This is the first defined period of lock up I've had.  It's only two days, well almost three as when time is up I'll be in work mode.  And this is the first time that she hasn't played with or teased me while in lock up.  Can't wait to be released, and strangely, can't wait to see what she has after.

Please do leave comments and questions if you wish.  This is a journey that I'm kind of feeling my way through.

1 comment:

  1. You speak here of a ruined orgasm. Technically, a ruined orgasm is one where your partner STOPS caressing/stroking your cock just as you are about to ejaculate, but allows the ejaculation to happen. So, in a ruined orgasm, you DO ejaculate, but derive little pleasure from that ejaculation since your partner is no longer stroking your cock as you ejaculate.

    I get the feeling that what you experienced here is not a ruined orgasm. I get the feeling, on reading your post, that your wife stopped stroking your cock just before you were about to ejaculate and that she left you WITHOUT an ejaculation.

    Which, by the way, is how my wife does it for me: she caresses/strokes my cock, making sure that I do not come. She edges me many times, over and over again, and in the end just leaves me high and dry, i.e. WITHOUT an ejaculation.

    Very good blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete